Pause. Shift. Rebound - A Digital Circus Show/Film
Time & Location
About the Event
Pause. Shift. Rebound is a collaborative, contemporary circus piece that explores the magic of live performing arts and everything that makes this realm possible - an important celebration during this time of the global pandemic where we have seen the arts industry and artists suffer. We wrote this show specifically during COVID-19 in order to:
- Celebrate and support local Vancouver artists, musicians, arts venues and restaurants
- Remind the audience of the nostalgia and magic of performance arts through an immersive experience that takes viewers through a world they know, love and miss
- Take the audience behind the curtains of the world of performance
How it works:
- For 4 weekends in November, you can rent Pause. Shift. Rebound from Thursday-Saturday and stream it at home as many time as you want that weekend! You will receive an email by Thursday of that week by 12:00 PM that will include the show link and password. Please note that the password per weekend will change. Password expires the Sunday of each week at 12pm.
- Take the show experience to the next level and purchase show + dinner ticket from one of our menu partners. Specify the day that you want to pick up your dinner and pick it up during the restaurant pick-up hours. Reheat and enjoy dinner and a show in your own home! (dressing up strongly encouraged).
15% of ticket sales (show only) will be going to Red Fox Society - supporting Indigenous and inner city children and youth.
Our Restaurant Partners
Check out these delicious options from our amazing restaurant partners Meals are pick up only and must be ordered by the Monday at 9pm of each week Bandidas Taqueria
An East Van staple, Bandidas is a welcoming space for all members of our society that serves healthy, abundant food at a reasonable price. As we’ve grown, we’ve been able to reinvest in the community that has given us so much. We regularly donate to local initiatives, host fundraisers for social justice causes, and hang the work of local artists on our walls. We'll continue to invest in the East Van community, and every customer who comes through our door makes this possible. Fable Kitchen
Since 2012, Fable has been serving Kitsilano and the greater Vancouver area by creating more intimate and less hurried dining experiences. We pride ourselves on our connected community environment that serves exquisite wines and locally sourced farm-to-table food. Our dishes are best described as ‘creative meets modern.’ Dress it up or dress it down, we welcome you as you are!